April 18, 2020
Town of Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre | CARY, NC
11am – 6pm
11:00am – 6:00pm
GENERAL ADMISSION HOURS
Noon – 6:00pm
Exciting New Changes For This Year’s Cary Wine & Food Festival!
We want to THANK all our guests who have been a part of the success of the Great Grapes! Wine Festival in the past. The past 16 years has been a wonderful experience but we felt like we needed to shake things up – so we are going INTERNATIONAL.
That’s right. In addition to a selection of NC wineries. 2020’s festival will offer a MUCH LARGER expanded selection of wines. We will feature wines from all over the United States as well as International. Over 100+ wines, beers and spirits will be offered.
NEW INTERNATIONAL WINES FOR TASTING. For the first time in over 16 years GUESTS can now enjoy over 100 wines from all over the World, as well as NC producers.
BEERS & SPIRITS, TOO! This year will feature a great new selection of beers plus one area dedicated to LOCAL NC Beers. As well, your favorite liquors will be on hand for tasting.
SIX NEW SPECIALTY AREAS at the Fest:
WHAT’S ON TAP…
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Program with 100+ International Wines, Beer and Spirits in Your Souvenir Cup.
- Sample and buy from local North Carolina Wineries who will still have product to sell on-site.
- You can still buy wines by the glass and bottle while at the show!
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Cary’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- Great LIVE MUSIC selection with bands to keep you dancing through the day.
- Great Wine Specials For Purchases.
- A family friendly setting with kids activities and moon bounces